2021 New York State
Women's Amateur & Senior
Amateur Four-Ball Championship
Lakeshore Yacht & CC (Cicero) | July 23
Terms of the Competition
- Gender: The Championship is open to female amateur golfers.
- Membership: Players must be a member of the NYSGA, defined as either belonging to an NYSGA member club or an NYSGA eClub (NYS residency required of eClub members).
- Age: The following age requirements are set for each division:
- Amateur Division: None.
- Senior Division: Players must be at least 50 years old as of July 23, 2021.
- USGA Handicap Index: Players must have an up-to-date USGA Handicap Index issued by their NYSGA member club.
- Entries: Player must register online prior to the established deadline (see below). Entries by mail or fax will not be accepted. A player may only submit one entry. Any player found to have submitted more than one entry may be subject to disqualification.
- Fee: $225 per team
- Deadline: Entries must be received prior to the deadline (5PM EST on Tuesday, July 13, 2021). Late entries will not be accepted, regardless of reason.
- Refund Policy: A portion of the entry fee, based on the schedule below, will be refunded regardless of reason if the NYSGA is notified (315-471-6979 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org): Prior to Deadline: Entry fee less $20. After the Deadline: Entry fee less $50.
FORMAT, DIVISIONS, HANDICAP ALLOWANCE & TIES
- Format: This Championship will be conducted over 18 holes of four-ball stroke play. There will be a net and gross winner in each division (see below).
- Divisions: There are two divisions in this Championship: the 3rd NYS Women's Amateur Four-Ball Championship (all ages) and the 3rd NYS Women's Senior Amateur Championship (ages 50+).
- Handicap Allowances: Women will receive 95% of their Course Handicap. If a side has a Course Handicap difference of more than eight strokes, an additional 10% reduction will be applied to the Course Handicap of both members of the side (per USGA recommendations).
- Ties: The team in each Championship with the lowest score for 18 holes will be the champion. In the event of a tie for the Championship, a sudden-death playoff will be held immediately following play (gross only). All other ties will be broken using the USGA recommended method of matching scorecards.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS - FRIDAY, JULY 23
- 11:30am - 1:10pm........Registration/range open
- 1:10pm - 1:20pm..........Announcements at carts
- 1:30pm..........................Shotgun start
- 6:15pm..........................Player dinner
Click here to view the yardages for each division.
A complimentary dinner will be provided following the conclusion of the tournament. The menu includes a garden salad, rice pilaf, green beans w/herbed cream sauce, chicken piccata, and haddock w/white wine lemon beurre blanc. If you have any special dietary restrictions which must be accommodated, please email email@example.com.
Will be open from 1pm - 6pm (cash only).
The use of a caddie is prohibited.
The use of a motorized golf cart is approved, payment for which is included in the entry fee.
INFORMATION & PAIRINGS
Complete Championship details, including information about pairings, starting times, and yardages played, will be emailed to players and posted on this website after entries close.
LOCAL RULES AND TERMS OF THE COMPETITION
Listed below are several important Conditions of Competition and Local Rules for this competition.
- Notice to Competitors: Please check your cart for the Notice to Players and NYSGA Hard Card.
- Conforming Clubs and Balls: Visit the USGA website (www.usga.com) for a list of approved golf balls and drivers for the competition.
- One Ball Rule: The “One Ball Rule” will not be in effect.
- Pace of Play: As a shotgun tournament, it is important that players keep in position for the duration of this tournament. Any group that falls out of position will be asked to catch up. Any subsequent warnings may result in a penalty.
For a complete listing of NYSGA Championship Policies and Procedures, click here.
LAKESHORE YACHT & COUNTRY CLUB
6777 Lakeshore Road, Cicero, NY 13039
Kyle Siegel, PGA
Adam Engle, GCSAA
Thom Madonna, Director of Event Sales
NYSGA CONTACT INFORMATION
CONDITIONS; TERMS; SCHEDULES
The NYSGA reserves the right to amend any of the conditions, terms, or schedules published for this Championship. The decision of the NYSGA in any matter will be final.
To view past results for these Championships, click here.
SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
Thank you to our valued sponsors! Their support of the NYSGA and our member golf community helps us strengthen our services, member benefits and overall tournament experience.
For more information, click here.